Friday, October 24, 2014

Fundraising For Bicycles






My oldest daughter is heading to Africa 
and will be pedaling her bike from Egypt down to South Africa!

She is trying to fund raise to donate bicycles
 to community support workers in each country she goes through. (10 countries!)
(see her blog for details and her stories along the way!)


In order to help her in this venture,
I carved a bike stamp, and made some cards
that I am selling locally as well as in my Etsy Shop.
All money will go towards buying bikes.




I also made a little accordion book using my hand carved stamps
and if it sells, the money will assist in buying bikes. 









To purchase bike cards or my bike book go to my Etsy shop

To learn more about the biking fundraiser visit Savannah's (oldest daughter) blog.


3 comments:

  1. Yikes you are a brave mom! I've ordered some cards to help.
    Hugs to you. xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brave DAUGHTER! Hope my little donation helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was very adventurous of your daughter. Both of you must've been excited when you received news of that adventure. Anyway, how did the fundraiser go? It's generous of her to have come up with a charitable idea such as that. Thanks for sharing that! Keep us posted and take care!

    Norman Watkins @ eBay Giving Works

    ReplyDelete