Friday, August 12, 2011

Tea Bag Luminaries

In a previous post I introduced you to my tea bag luminaries that I wrote a "how to make" article for GreenCraft magazine. It inspired me to make some more luminaries, so I gathered my used tea bags and created.


I decided to write on them they say....
"new beauty meets us in every step in all our wanderings"

J. Muir

and when you put a small battery operated tea light inside

the luminaries glow.

I am still waiting patiently to see the article in the magazine.... I hope it will arrive soon.

If you would like a luminary, I am hoping to make some soon that I can give away.... I will let you know as soon as I have them ready!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Kim! I’ll have to go out and buy the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will also purchase the magazine. With Borders closing, one less place to shop. sigh.
    I love these luminaries and using the battery light in them is pretty cool also. The writing gives them a very special touch. You will soon be writing a book on tea bags....but get a sponsorship from your favorite tea company first. LOL smiles:sharon

    ReplyDelete