Thursday, April 7, 2011

Setting a Goal

Time continues to race by, and I don't seem to get the things done that I want to. One of the things that I have not been getting to lately is drawing.

And so I have decided to set myself a goal of drawing for 15 minutes a day - every day

(Yikes I don't know if I should say the every day bit!)

I think I can find 15 minutes a day.....

The drawings can be quick pen sketches....

that are scribbled onto a scrap of paper or they can be pencil drawings that take me longer to do.

It doesn't really matter what the drawings are, or even if I like them in the end. The point is to

do them every day...... I will try.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good practice. A suggestion, keep drawing materials where they can be easily found in different areas of the house.
    Even if you're on the phone, draw. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan. It's said that if you do something consistently for something like 30 days then you have a new habit down. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete