Sunday, February 13, 2011

Heart Day

I snapped this picture through the car window on our drive home today. It was taken only a few miles from where we live. Our family spends many hours in the car, - but when the road is good, (as it was today), and the weather is okay, and there is no wildlife on the road we don't mind the drive.
It is a gift my husband and I happily give our daughters who play hockey 100 miles (160 kms) from where we live. We make the round trip drive 4 times a week, and have done so for many months.

So tomorrow when I don't have a hand made valentine card for them...
I know that they will both understand. (these ones were from a few years ago)


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Breath taking views Kim! So beautiful where you live. Your two Valentines are very dear. Your daughters are beautifully captured here!

    ReplyDelete