Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another Carved Stamp

I was looking through a book, when I saw a lovely image of a goldfish, and decided to try and carve a goldfish stamp. Then I went about making a card with my stamp and adding just a touch a colour to the fish.

The card opens up in the middle

and when open shows 4 happy fish swimming around.
It was my husband's and my 19th wedding anniversary last Sunday, so I made the card for him. We have 2 children, so the card represents the 4 of us happily swimming around together.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Kim ... you do such a wonderful job making your stamps! and then use them in very pretty, creative ways. This card is so sweet, I'm
    sure you two had a lovely anniversary.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Misty's class.I love the goldfish card and your bird images are lovely. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete