Sunday, November 7, 2010

Inspiration

It always amazes me where inspiration comes from.

This tiny wee books (approx 3" X 2") were inspired by images Mystele showed of painted bookcovers she was making. They look nothing like mine (go here and scroll down to see them)

I am not sure how I got these from what she created, but I am glad I did, as they were fun to make. They have an elastic wrapped around them to keep them closed.



and when the elastic is removed the books burst open with pages waiting for notes, little drawings or whatever.


My busy life is keeping me from creating as much as my mind would like me too. Only 11 and 21 more days until the art sales I am in!





3 comments:

  1. ohhhh.. and then you will start an etsy shop for the rest of us? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little whispers inside me are telling me to start an etsy shop, but I am not sure if I am ready to take the leap..... thanks for asking me, your support will make the leap easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, please do open an etsy shop! These little books are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete