Friday, June 11, 2010

My Eyes


These are my eyes - I drew them a while ago. These days I am working on seeing more and doing a better job of seeing the beauty in the every day - in the moments that fill the ordinary days. I am trying my best to enjoy even those everyday, ordinary moments. Sometimes those moments are the best ones, and they can be so very easy to miss.

My eyes travel inwards to my mind. When I close my eyes, I see the things I want to create. At night I am happy to go to this lovely place and create, as my day may not have got me to the place where I can create with my hands and mind and eyes and heart all together. If I finish this post right now, I may have an hour to create with all of those things. Wish me luck....

1 comment:

  1. kim- i saw your comment on kelly rae's post for today and wanted to tell you that i feel the same way. i don't feel like i can give a large discount for wholesale, and if i raise my prices so that i could give the discount, i'm not sure it would sell. it's a tough spot to be in.
    and amen to enjoying every day moments:)

    ReplyDelete